The clean energy transition coupled with disruptions to energy relationships has fuelled a global power shift, reigniting interest in nuclear power.
This has accelerated the adoption of electric vehicles (EVs) and the deployment of renewable energy, making uranium, lithium, copper and other high-demand, short-supply critical minerals all the more crucial.
This webinar on uranium and battery metals will explore the investment opportunities being driven by national energy transition and security goals.
• Global commitments to clean energy, the impact of the US Inflation Reduction Act and Europe’s Green Deal
• The nuclear industry’s global renaissance in clean energy generation and the uranium supplies needed for new and planned reactors
• The proliferation of electric vehicles (EVs) and how automakers and producing countries are securing future supplies of lithium for their batteries
• How to take a fresh look at the energy sector allocations in portfolios
• An overview of the Sprott Energy Transition ETFs
Sponsored by HANetf