The five ETFs are listed on the Deutsche Börse and Euronext Amsterdam with total expense ratios (TERs) of 0.25%.
- iShares MSCI World Consumer Discretionary Sector UCITS ETF (WCDS)
- iShares MSCI World Consumer Staples Sector UCITS ETF (WCSS)
- iShares MSCI World Energy Sector UCITS ETF (WENS)
- iShares MSCI World Health Care Sector UCITS ETF (WHCS)
- iShares MSCI World Information Technology Sector UCITS ETF (WITS)
Tracking MSCI World indices, the ETFs offer exposure to the consumer discretionary, consumer staples, energy, health care and information technology sectors.
Each sector is defined by the Global Industry Classification Standard (GICS), which consists of 11 sectors overall.
Earlier this year, BlackRock made a number of changes to its Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) business inclusion the decision to merge its mutual fund and iShares EMEA sales teams.