The ETPs have listed on the London Stock Exchange, Euronext Paris and Euronext Amsterdam with total expense ratios (TER) of 0.75% apiece for triple short and leveraged positions and 0.35% for single stock, unleveraged products.
The nine ETPs are:
- LS ARKK Innovation Tracker ETP (ARKA)
- LS ARKG Genomic Tracker ETP (ARKC)
- LS ARKW NextGen Internet Tracker ETP (ARKB)
- Leverage Shares 3x Long ARKG Genomic ETP Securities (3ARG)
- Leverage Shares 3x Long ARKW NextGen Internet ETP Securities (3ARW)
- Leverage Shares 3x Long ARKK Innovation ETP Securities (3ARK)
- Leverage Shares -3x Short ARKG Genomic ETP Securities (SARG)
- Leverage Shares -3x Short ARKW NextGen Internet ETP Securities (SARW)
- Leverage Shares -3x Short ARKK Innovation ETP Securities (ARKS)
For the first time, European investors will be able to take one-to-one, triple leveraged and triple short positions on ARK Invest’s three headline products, the ARK Innovation ETF (ARKK), ARK Next Generation Internet ETF (ARKW) and ARK Genomic Revolution ETF (ARKG), run by founder, CEO and CIO Cathie Wood (pictured).
In addition to the ARK strategies, Leverage Shares has launched a further 33 short, leveraged and single stock ETPs offering physically backed exposures on blue chip stocks in sectors such as healthcare, airlines and financials, including Berkshire Hathaway.
Commenting on the 42 new arrivals, Dr. Dobromir Kamburov, COO of Leverage Shares, said: “Leverage Shares has always sought to provide investors with access to the world’s most traded and popular stocks so it makes sense for us to do the same for ETFs.
“Our products enable investors to make directional trades and express their convictions, whether they are supportive of a stock or ETF, or whether they believe it is over-hyped.”
The new launches take the Leverage Shares suite to 145 products and follow the addition of another 21 ETPs in July.
Have you seen our new ETF data tool?
Just click on any of the ETF links in the article above and you will get access to a whole host of data including:
- Historical Performance
- Sector and country weights
- Portfolio analysis
- Similar ETFs