GranitShares has launched single-stock exchange-trade products (ETPs) allowing investors to take triple leveraged long and short positions on three leading electric vehicle manufacturers.
The ETPs have been listed on the Euronext Paris and will enable investors to take high conviction, bullish of bearish positions on the daily returns of Tesla, Chinese vehicle manufacturer NIO and Volkswagen.
Last month, the issuer launched S&L ETPs for 10 of the largest French companies.
Benoit Autier, co-founder and COO of GraniteShares, said: “Investors can now express their view on these manufacturers by taking long or short positions through ETPs available in a traditional securities account.
“GraniteShares is the first company in the industry to provide such targeted exposures.”
The ETPs are:
- GraniteShares 3x Long NIO Daily ETP Securities (3LNI)
- GraniteShares 3x Short NIO Daily ETP Securities (3SNI)
- GraniteShares 3x Long Tesla Daily ETP Securities (3LTS)
- GraniteShares 3x Short Tesla Daily ETP Securities (3STS)
- GraniteShares 3x Long Volkswagen Daily ETP Securities (3LVW)
- GraniteShares 3x Short Volkswagen Daily ETP Securities (3SVW)