The following ETFs are available in CHF and will begin trading on the SIX Swiss in early June:
- EMQQ Emerging Markets Internet & Ecommerce UCITS ETF (EMQQ)
- The Medical Cannabis & Wellness UCITS ETF (CBDX)
- HAN-GINS Cloud Technology UCITS ETF (SKYY)
- HAN-GINS Innovative Technologies UCITS ETF (ITEK)
- HAN-GINS Indxx Healthcare Innovation UCITS ETF (WELL)
The range of ETFs is also available on the London Stock Exchange, Borsa Italiana and Xetra and are passported for sale in Luxembourg, Austria, Finland and the Netherlands.
Hector McNeil (pictured), co-founder and co-CEO of HANetf, said: “Most of the ETFs we are initially offering are firsts in the Swiss market and we have already seen significant demand from Swiss investors who have pushed us hard to bring these ETFs to the mass market.
“In addition, we see megatrend ETFs as being particularly well suited to the Swiss wealth management market as they are typically highly differentiated and target long-term social or technological trends that have seen high growth in recent years.”
Sign up to ETF Stream’s weekly email here