Effective 4 January, Ait-Moulay will be responsible for developing and enhancing the liquidity and trading ecosystem of the Invesco UCITS ETF range.
Based in London, she will report to Pasquale Capasso, head of ETF capital markets, Southern Europe and Latin America at Invesco.
Ait-Moulay joins Invesco with 15 years of experience in the fund management industry, nine of which were spent in Vanguard’s London office, most recently in their fixed income team.
Before this, she was a market intelligence analyst at Société Générale in Paris for two years and also spent a year in the Paris arm of the Canadian business consultancy firm PGA Gestion.
Commenting on the appointment, Capasso said: “Fatima will assist the capital markets team on developing and enhancing the liquidity and trading ecosystem of the Invesco UCITS ETFs.
“She will also work with institutional clients in Southern Europe and Latin America to identify the most cost-effective and efficient ways to trade Invesco ETF products, as well as assisting them in implementing efficient and transparent trading strategies.”
Last month, Invesco launched four climate Paris-aligned ESG ETFs with global, US, Europe and Japan exposures.
- Invesco MSCI World ESG Climate Paris Aligned UCITS ETF (PAWD)
- Invesco MSCI USA ESG Climate Paris Aligned UCITS ETF (PAUS)
- Invesco MSCI Europe ESG Climate Paris Aligned UCITS ETF (PAES)
- Invesco MSCI Japan ESG Climate Paris Aligned UCITS ETF (PAJP)
- Rize ETF expands product team with Invesco hire
- Invesco enters crypto ETP space with bitcoin launch
- Invesco’s Mellor eyes opportunity in adding ESG metrics to climate ETFs
Have you seen our new ETF data tool?
Just click on any of the ETF links in the article above and you will get access to a whole host of data including:
- Historical Performance
- Sector and country weights
- Portfolio analysis
- Similar ETFs