The SA1 Polkadot ETP (SDOT) is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange with a total expense ratio (TER) of 1.25%.
Polkadot is a blockchain of blockchains that allows otherwise independent blockchains to communicate with each other, share security features and transfer assets freely among themselves.
Swiss crypto issuer 21Shares was the first to launch a polkadot ETP, the 21Shares Polkadot ETP (ADOT), in February followed by Valour which unveiled its version of the crypto in May through the Valour Polkadot SEK ETP in May.
SEBA Bank entered the crypto ETP space in April with the launch of four strategies:
- Bitcoin Tracker Certificate USD (SBTCU)
- Bitcoin Tracker Certificate CHF (SBTCC)
- Ether Tracker Certificate USD (SETH)
- SEBAX Tracker Certificate USD (SEBAX)
- Cryptocurrency explainer: Understanding the niche coins now in ETP format
- Are cryptocurrencies next in a long history of speculative bubbles?
- A tale of regulation, a European crypto issuer and Cathie Wood
Have you seen our new ETF data tool?
Just click on any of the ETF links in the article above and you will get access to a whole host of data including:
- Historical Performance
- Sector and country weights
- Portfolio analysis
- Similar ETFs