Moneybox has added 12 ETFs to its investment offering as the firm moves beyond offering mutual funds to its customers.
In a move designed to offer “diversification rather than speculation”, according to Ben Stanway (pictured), co-founder of Moneybox, popular ETFs including those targeting clean energy and cybersecurity are being added.
The 12 ETFs are:
- Vanguard S&P 500 UCITS ETF (VUSA)
- Vanguard FTSE 100 UCITS ETF (VUKE)
- iShares Global Clean Energy UCITS ETF (INRG)
- iShares Physical Gold ETC (SGLD)
- iShares Automation & Robotics UCITS ETF (RBOT)
- iShares Ageing Population UCITS ETF (AGED)
- iShares Core MSCI Europe UCITS ETF (IMEU)
- iShares Digitalisation UCITS ETF (DGTL)
- iShares MSCI Europe SRI UCITS ETF (IESG)
- L&G Clean Water UCITS ETF (GLUG)
- L&G Cyber Security UCITS ETF (ISPY)
- UBS S&P 500 ESG UCITS ETF
Stanway said: “We have introduced ETFs to provide even more choice for those who want to build diversified investment portfolios aligned to their personal interests and values.
“With assets under administration (AUA) continuing to grow 100% year on year, we are rapidly capturing the mass-market space and our customers increasingly demonstrate that they want to use Moneybox for all of their wealth-building needs throughout their lives.”
The additions come as Moneybox reaches over £2.5bn in AUA from more than 750,000 customers.
Moneybox has also been expanding into new services including mortgages, with the recent appointment of Cecilia Mourain as managing director of mortgages, while also entering the pensions market in 2020.
“Our comprehensive product range is designed to help people succeed over the long term, offering the tools and information they need to confidently save and invest toward what matters to them in life,” added Stanway.
This story was originally published on AltFi
Have you seen our new ETF data tool?
Just click on any of the ETF links in the article above and you will get access to a whole host of data including:
- Historical Performance
- Sector and country weights
- Portfolio analysis
- Similar ETFs